Friday, July 1, 2011

FIRST

Hello everyone!

Welcome to "Sittin' On My Sofa", an album review blog that I will be updating from the couch in front of my desktop, hopefully for a long time.

I started "Sittin on my Sofa" because I love writing album reviews, but I haven't done it in years. I will use this blog to review new and old albums to both inform and entertain an audience while increasing my album-review-writing experience, since I don't have a publication to write for.

I will try to post at least two album reviews a week, and I guarantee that they will all be albums that I have either purchased in a store or that were given to be my a friend! Feel free to request albums.

My top five favorite bands, as of 7/1/11-
The Beatles
The Who
Radiohead
R.E.M.
Mumford & Sons

and then my other favorite bands will hopefully be represented by this blog! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.


My first three reviews are three reviews I wrote in my senior year of high school because I wanted to give it a try. I found them again recently, and I liked them enough two years later to put them on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment